The Northern Netherland: an up-and-coming high tech region
Data Gateway to Europe, the home of Smart Factories and Personalized Health, hotspot for breakthrough materials, an up-and-coming community of online-companies, leading in Big Data. That is the Northern Netherlands, the youngest high tech region in the Netherlands. The region is represented by the Taskforce HTSM (High Tech Systems and Materials), that covers all the main high tech companies and institutes in the region. This website will inform you about our unique set of talents, ambtions and main initiatives.
More information: Hans Praat + 31 6 215 184 93 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HTSM Northern Netherlands will be present at the Hannover Messe 2015 (April 13-17), as part of the Holland High Tech House (Hall 2).
Main HTSM institutes in the Nortern Netherlands:
- ASTRON (Institute Radio Astronomy)
- Dike Data Service Center
- DOME (ASTRON + IBM Exascale cumputer systems)
- Green PAC Polymer Application Center (in Dutch)
- Hanze University Applied Science, Advanced Sensor Applications
- INCAS3 (Research Institute sensor systems)
- NHL University of Applied Science, Computer Vision Lab
- Sensor City (Fieldlab Smart Utilities)
- SRON (Institute Space Research)
- University Groningen Zernike Institute for advanced Materials
- University of Groninggen Methematics and Natural Science
- Invest in the Northern Netherlands
- Representing organizations for Water technology, Healthy Ageing, Biobased Economy (in Dutch) and Energy (in Dutch)